Terms and Conditions
Booking into the park signified your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to our caravan park:
We hope you will enjoy your stay with us and would like to draw your attention to the following rules which are intended to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
- Your unit should be positioned within the boundaries of the pitch to ensure the 6m rule between units is maintained.
- Unless an extended stay has been booked, the pitch must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure.
- Subject to availability, extended stays can be booked up until 4pm on the day of departure.
- All litter and waste water must be disposed of at the indicated points.
- Could rubbish please be separated to ease recycling, there is a bin for bottles, dry recyclables such as plastic bottles and card board and paper and general household waste.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Sleeping in cars is not permitted.
- Pitches must be kept tidy and free from litter.
- Open fires are not permitted; proprietary barbeques which are at least 30cm off the grass are acceptable.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and should not be allowed to foul the site. Please clean up after your pet.
- The park accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage to persons or property arising out of the use of the site or its facilities.
- Please ensure your children do not use the farm buildings as play areas, and do not play on any farm machinery.
- If children feed or come into contact with farm animals, please ensure they wash their hands.
- We are a working farm and parents should ensure children are properly supervised at ALL times and not allowed to stray from the camping field.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure a safe campsite we cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or personal injuries sustained whilst on the property.
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards us, our staff and other guests.
- To supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others.
- Belvoir Caravan and Camping reserves the right to refuse admission or to terminate without refund the booking of anyone who disregards the terms and conditions stated above.
In case of an emergency please contact the site owner on either of these numbers: 07917 877061/01949 843214